What You Will Learn, Who Will Benefit
The Marketing Foundations 16-hour seminar and workshop is stimulating, energizing, thought-provoking and career-changing.
What You Will Learn
You’ll gain a greater understanding of key marketing concepts such as:
- Positioning, segmentation & brand identity
- The difference between strategy & tactics and sales & marketing
- The power of a SWOT analysis (strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats)
- Contemporary concepts such as Blue Ocean Strategy and Black Swan
- Why Most Marketing Fails: What you can do to make your marketing a success.
- Marketing Messaging: How to discover messages that will motivate customers to buy.
- Customer Alignment: Identify strategies that embrace customer needs.
There also will be introductions to:
- How to evaluate and develop websites, email campaigns, brochures, packaging, promotions, logos, and public relations
- How to create communication strategies that connect your company with customers
- How to use focus groups to develop, evaluate and introduce new products or services
- How to get sales, marketing and product management on the same page and working together
PLUS, bring your own marketing materials to the workshop to get feedback from a master marketer as well as your peers.
Who Will Benefit
If your work touches marketing you can benefit from Marketing Foundations. It’s especially recommended for those in marketing, sales, product management, research & development, and engineering. Senior management, small & medium-size business owners, and board members will greatly benefit. Regardless if you have new job responsibilities or you’re a seasoned business or marketing professional, it will be richly rewarding.
Curiosity, passion, and a desire to learn. Previous marketing experience is not required.
InstructorLen Blackstone Creator & Presenter, Marketing Foundations CEO, Blackstone Inc.
Len Blackstone has helped organizations grow for 30 years – from multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 companies to small, entrepreneurial start-ups; for-profits and non-profits. He is a master marketer whose work has gained national media attention such as on 60 Minutes.
He has extensive experience with both consumer and B2B companies in dozens of different industries. Len has also been an instructor and recurring guest lecturer at major universities.
His unique life experiences enrich audiences and consulting clients alike. Prior to marketing, Len was a police officer, professional photographer and long-distance bicyclist (3,000 miles through the U.S. and Canada). He has traveled extensively helping the homeless and hungry in the inner cities of America and foreign countries.
He writes two free email letters entitled Insights on Business and Reflections on Life. Len is a member of the Institute of Management Consultants, Association for Corporate Growth, and a board member with the Oregon Bioscience Association.
To learn more about the Marketing Foundations program or to inquire about upcoming events or available dates for your company or organization, call (503) 241-3870 or email Len Blackstone at firstname.lastname@example.org.