SEMINAR: Marketing Foundations
For companies and associations, Marketing Foundations is a 16-hour seminar and workshop that improves marketing performance and builds unified teams.
The program is for marketers and managers; and non-marketers who interface with marketing.
Participants will see how one business went from losing $200,000 in 2 years to winning $5 million in 12 months by getting their marketing message correct. And, how a 100-year old organization was transformed to successfully align with customers and increased their revenue $20 million in one year!
The Need Is Great
Are any of these situations true for your organization?
- We have marketers, product managers, and/or sales people who need deeper strategic thinking so they get beyond a “check-box” marketing approach (confusing activity with accomplishment).
- Some of our managers have years of experience in business but they need more in-depth understanding of marketing if they’re going to increase their leadership effectiveness.
- We have marketers with a business or technical background but they lack comprehensive education and training in marketing.
- Our non-marketers find marketing language and thinking confusing, “soft”, too intangible, and frustrating.
The outcomes of these situations are harmful to the organization and ultimately lead to failure:
- Marketing efforts fail to achieve an acceptable return on investment (ROI).
- Diverse departments such as R&D, operations, and marketing work in silos, become misaligned, and fail to effectively work together.
- Precious human and financial resources are wasted.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Failure doesn’t have to happen. Your employees can experience signficant benefit from Marketing Foundations.
Customized For Individual Companies
Each business is unique and has special needs. When Marketing Foundations is delivered to your company, it is customized to meet your needs. Some examples:
- In some markets, the atmosphere is dynamic and fast-growing while in others it may be static or even decreasing in size.
- Your company may see specific competitive threats or market opportunities that need to be aggressively targeted.
Each situation requires a different response and Marketing Foundations can be modified to address participants’ needs.
All of us are at different stages in our career development. And, we also have different needs. For example, some may need to fill-in gaps about market research while others need more learning about customer segmentation or product positioning.
One of the benefits of Marketing Foundations is it can be customized to focus on the participants’ needs while still “connecting the dots” to show how marketing concepts relate and influence one another. We know of no other program that delivers this “connect-the-dots” benefit.
Marketing Foundations is tailored to meet your specific needs. It can make a significant difference in your future success.
Sponsored By & Delivered For Associations
For your non-profit association, Marketing Foundations can help your member companies successfully grow their businesses. The program is affordable for even the smallest business when sponsored at an association event.
In addition, you can generate revenue for your association through the program’s revenue sharing model while delivering significant value to your membership.
The program is simple to promote with its quickly available, FREE marketing materials. And, the promotional materials can be branded with your logo, reinforcing your association’s value to your membership.
Web banner ads, e-newsletter ads, text for web pages and newsletters, logos, graphics, photos, press releases – all are available to enhance and simplify your promotional efforts.
After 30 years in marketing, Len Blackstone developed Marketing Foundations to fill the significant need for real-world, results-focused marketing education and training. Unlike narrow, single-subject seminars, Marketing Foundation’s comprehensive approach helps marketers see how interconnected marketing is to an organization – how tactical marketing messaging relates to strategic customer alignment in operations, or how abstract product positioning relates to concrete website execution or packaging.
This seminar and hands-on workshop approach is packed with case studies, many from Len’s own career (where he knows the story-behind-the-story), so participants can apply their learning the very next day.
Marketing Foundations includes a complete syllabus & workbook with visual-aids, graphs, charts, slides and templates which participants immediately can use to increase the effectiveness of their marketing.
To learn more about the Marketing Foundations program or to inquire about available dates for your company or organization, call (503) 241-3870 or email Len Blackstone at email@example.com.