Introducing New Products
Transforming Ideas into Income
Ideas have monetary value only when they become actual products or services used by customers.
In this presentation, Len Blackstone delivers a roadmap for successfully introducing new products or services including:
- How successful products and services differ from failures
- How to identify customer needs & how to motivate them to buy
- Key decision points for critical go-no go decisions
- Why it’s important to fail early
Here are some audience comments about Len’s presentation at a national conference in Philadelphia in 2010:
- Fantastic! Very inspiring case studies and stories.
- The depth of information and engaging style – excellent.
- A thought leader, truly insightful and helpful; great content in presentation including case studies
- Thanks for saving the conference for me!
If you’d like to reach Len, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 241-3870.
Portland, Oregon Office
0650 SW Gaines Street, Suite 609, Portland, OR 97239
2051 Bennett Creek Rd., Cottage Grove, OR 97424