Buy, Sell, or Lease – What You Can Expect from Len Blackstone
If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease Commercial or Investment Real Estate, Len Blackstone can help. Working with him is very straightforward. Three simple steps.
Step 1 – Market Analysis. Len will conduct a competitive market analysis and evaluate your property. You will learn about other similar-type properties, and what they have sold or leased for.
Step 2 – Marketing Plan. Working in partnership with you, Len will put together a strategic plan that will identify prospective customers.
Step 3 – Sales Execution. Utilizing Len’s massive network of connections, he will work hard for you to buy, sell or lease property.
Extensive Network To Get The Job Done
Len Blackstone has access to thousands of potential prospects through his network of other Commercial Real Estate Brokers. Here are some examples:
- Commercial Investment Division (CID) – a group of 75 commercial real estate brokers in our local region who meet twice a month to share listings and needs.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Oregon and Southwest Washington – a group of 200 commercial brokers who Len meets with monthly in Portland; they share listings and needs.
- Vertical Email – a network of 1,900 commercial brokers in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. Len receives daily emails from brokers looking for property to buy, sell and lease.
- Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS) – the region’s largest network of real estate brokers.
LoopNet – the nation’s largest commercial real estate website with 5 million monthly visits, 800,000 listings, $425 billion in property for sale, and 6.3 billion square feet for lease.
5 Reasons to Hire Len
1. Successful Track Record. During the last 30+ years, Len has helped hundreds of organizations – from multi-billion-dollar, international corporations to small businesses and nonprofits. He’s an exceptional connector and consultant who inspires and serves his clients.
2. Knows the Local Market. Len and his wife, Deb, moved to Oregon in 1978 and settled in Lane County. They have two adult daughters and live just outside of Cottage Grove. Len was on the South Lane School Board and has given much back to the community both financially and through volunteer efforts.
3. Driven to Help. Len’s passion for his community and the region's economic health is what drove him to get his real estate broker’s license. He connected the dots: jobs come from businesses, businesses reside in buildings, and buildings sit on land.
4. Commission Only. As a buyer or tenant, you pay nothing for Len’s services. As a seller or lessor, you pay only if he gets the job done.
5. Pleasure to Work With. Len is a nice guy. Smart. Fun. Strategic. Creative. Thoughtful. And very enjoyable to be around.
Real estate development can be very challenging. Land development is significantly different than a straightforward purchase, sale or lease.
Managing Complexity. Len’s Real Estate Development Consulting services can be tightly focused, such as conducting due diligence, or comprehensive, such as managing the overall project. He understands what’s needed and that a project may have many moving parts. He’s an expert at due diligence, comprehensive planning, identifying deadlines, and holding parties accountable. His services also include in-depth analyses, market research, and assembling financial proformas.
Inspiring Leadership. The teams of professionals that achieve your development goals will often include architects, engineers, land-use planners and other experts. Len has led numerous teams – both large and small – to achieve client goals. Leadership is the art of bringing diverse groups together to achieve a common goal. He gets it.
Real Estate Expertise. Len’s experience informs his ability to move development projects through the regulatory process. He’s been a land-use planning commissioner; and also a real estate developer and investor in a $35 million mixed-use development comprising multi-family and commercial offices.
As Your Development Consultant
If you’re undertaking a real estate development project, Len will help define the Scope of Work (how he can help you) and assemble a customized consulting engagement proposal for you.
The work may include property due diligence, market research, financial analysis and proformas, working with and leading teams of architects, engineers and land-use planners, meeting with regulatory bodies, investors and other stakeholders. This work is done through his consulting company, Blackstone Inc.